Tuesday, October 27, 2009

favorites

in motherhood, i have found a few things that are my favorites...little things that sophia does, intentionally or unintentially, that make me smile more than anything
here are a few: her squeals when she is on her changing table (for some reason she loves her changing table)
the way she touches me while she nurses, just very gentle and so cute
when she gets tired and is nursing, she smiles, this wide toothless grin with her eyes closed-so so cute
how her left sock always seems to come off, no matter how many times i put it back on her
her happy sounds when she talks to herself in her crib...not when she cries, but when she is happy about it
and my favorite of all, when i got home from work today and said hello to her, she got the biggest smile of all-that's right, she loves me :)

1 comment:

  1. What sweet observations Rach! You have one precious little girl!!! I can't wait to see her in person! Oh, and thanks SO much for the letter you sent - I got it yesterday and it was just the best to get a note in the mail!!! You are soooo thoughtful! :)

    ReplyDelete