Wednesday, October 7, 2009

we survived!!!

first day of work done and both sophia and i survived!!! thanks to everyone who prayed for us
she had a great day with mom and even took 3 oz from the bottle for her
in talking to john i think that she just won't take the bottle from me...in his words, 'she knows you can give her the real thing'
mom picked her up this morning at about 8:30 after she ate then i went to work at 9
i called at 11:30 and she was doing fine...about to eat
sidenote-pumping outside your house is slightly awkward...even if you are in a locked office
then on my way home to get her, i had a voicemail, so i checked it and it was my mom asking if she was supposed to feed her again or wait for me (at about 3:15ish) and sophia was crying in the background
that made me feel so bad and i sped the whole way to mom's house (well first i had to stop at my house and get the carseat i forgot)
but we both survived...i thought i would cry but i didn't
i did want to call about every hour or so but i didn't let myself...my mom did have a few kids and they turned out decent (or at least semi-normal :) )
so thanks to everyone who prayed for us...we survived...now to do it again tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment