Monday, August 31, 2009

out of the bassinet, into the crib

so last night was the first night i've really let her cry for a long period of time...and being that she was in the bassinet next to my head, it was driving me nuts
thankfully the crib was all set up (we were having a BEAUTIFUL tree painted on the wall of her nursery...thank you grace whalen :) ...and then she was going to be in her room/crib)
anyway, i decided that if i was going to let her cry it out, she couldn't do it next to my head...especially since i swear she knew what i was doing and crying my name every now and then :(
well, she ate once more and then in her crib she went at around midnight...and cried and talked for a little bit (but not the screaming it had been before) and then slept until 5am...nice for mommy :)
hopefully this is the first of many good experiences in the crib...i'm not dumb enough to think she won't keep me up all night again, or that it will be all smooth sailing from here, but it does give me some hope after my past sleepless nights
and soon i will get pictures of her gorgeous nursery up on here...i procrastinate like mad

No comments:

Post a Comment