Tuesday, September 1, 2009

babies, babies everywhere

so yesterday, one of my best friends had her baby
she is the first of my friends to not find out what she was having before birth...crazy
i guess i can't see myself doing that because i want everything prepared and ready for the baby...gender specific :)
but the cones had a baby girl...lina sophia cone
she weighed 6lb 4 oz and measured 19 inches...so about 2 oz more and 1/4 inch more than sophia stangland...crazy
she has a mohawk and huge feet and hands (like her daddy...her big toe is jordan's all the way)
so glad that other people are having babies :) it's exciting and crazy to think that how i grew up with girlfriends and our parents were friends, the same thing will happen with my daughter
oh, about my sophia...she is still getting the hang of the bottle...she is doing ok but makes the craziest, almost disgusted faces when she takes it...but still takes it

No comments:

Post a Comment