Monday, September 7, 2009

john's lists of 'nevers'

i know that i have my list of 'nevers'
but they are mainly things that i wouldn't do
well, tonight john brought up his first 'my daughter will never' comment
which of course caused my parents to say, 'write it down! write it down! we want a list of these so when she does them we can laugh at you'
and it made me wonder what my parents said i would never do :)
well, john's comment was about sophia's belly
she has a huge outie of a belly button and i commented that i was going to talk to her pediatrician about if it would one day be an innie or if there was something i can do to make it such
i think it's cute but as a girl, i know i would hate to be in junior high and highschool with a huge outie sticking out under a shirt, or a bathing suit
so john said, 'why does it matter? my daughter will no be showing her belly'
so we have the first one...i wonder what else he thinks will never happen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment